Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dr. Hess Udder Stick

As you all may know by now, I went to Wisconsin a few weeks back and came home with TONS of new lip balms. When we stopped at Mars' Cheese Castle I wondered if I would be able to find a lip balm there (I often wonder if I will be able to find lip balm in the odd places I go to). I was losing hope until I got to the cashier and saw a bucket overflowing with lip balm! I was so excited, I had once again been able to find lip balm in such an obscure place!

Company: Dr. Hess Udder Ointment

Flavors: Original (Vanilla). When I saw that there was only original flavor I was hesitant thinking that it may be unflavored/unscented. To my surprise, when I opened it a rich scent filled my nose. It was such a wonderful vanilla scented balm. It's just fabulous! If you like vanilla balms, DEFINITELY try this one out. They also have Pomegranate, Mango, and Vanilla Mint. I'm so tempted to buy them all online. Especially the Mango one!

Wear: These go on so smooth! And thick! One swipe on top and bottom is more than enough to give you great coverage. It's very creamy and makes my lips feel very soft.

Packaging: It's so cute! It's a light yellow label on a white average sized lip balm tube. The label has "Udder Stick" in big letters as well as a picture of a cow! It definitely sticks out in my collection!

Price: $3 a tube which is definitely not bad. I just had to have it!

Overall:
Pros: Flavor, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons: Not natural, lots of chemicals

Rating: 4 out of 5 twists, I love this lip balm! It's very ' cheesy'and totally fits in with my cheese and lip balm obsessions. I didn't expect much out of this balm but it definitely exceeded my expectations. I got a nice souvenir and a great balm, all in one!

Ingredients: Polybutene, Jojoba seed oil, EthylHexyl Methoxycinnamate, Beeswax, Parafin, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Castor Seed Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Tribehenin, Benzophenone-3, Flavor, Jojoba Butter, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin. 

Have you tried Dr. Hess's Udder Sticks before? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...