Sunday, August 19, 2012

Balms of the Week 8.19.12

The last week and a half has been so busy for us with running around and setting up furniture and just getting settled into our new apartment. It's so exciting and yet so exhausting! But through everything I experience throughout my days, I always have at least one lip balm by my side. The lip balms I've been hangin' on to this week are:

Kiehl's Mango
(review can be found here)

Orange Thyme's Ginger Peach
(review can be found here)

Simply Lip Balm's Pomegranate
(review still to come)

These balms have basically gone everywhere with me this week! What have you been using this week? Have you picked up anything new?

Have a great week! And don't forget to enter my giveaway to try some new lip balms!

2 comments:

  1. I have been using balms from Green Bubble Gorgeous off etsy. I love her Burnt Sugar and Chocolate Cheesecake. Both smell and feel awesome! Highly recommend trying these balms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked into that company a couple of months ago, but never pursued it. Now I'm definitely going to have to look into trying those balms out =). I'm checking them out right now, the Mango Green Tea is catching my eye. Adding another balm to my long shopping list of lip balms haha.

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...