Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 8.21.12

I constantly take in other peoples' recommendations for lip balms and lip balm companies and often I stumble upon some on my own. This wish list of balms I want to try is never ending. Just when I think I've had enough, there's another five that catch my eye. Ugh. I'm not really complaining though.... This week I've been eyeing:

Puur Body's California Dreamin'
(via)
I can always use another citrus and vanilla blended lip balm, it's one of my favorite combinations!

Bella Fresca's Mango Orange
(via)
This sounds simply divine! I'm really, really tempted to try this one!

(via)
I think we all know by now how much I LOVE Mangoes and how I'm still on the hunt for the absolute perfect mango lip balm. I think this is a new company so I'm always iffy, but I really love the packaging on her balms!

Maeva Beauty's Strawberry Mint
(via)
Strawberry + mint? What?! That sounds crazy awesome! I've been meaning to try this company for a while now, they even have a mango lip balm! Perhaps this will move it higher up on my shopping list...

That's pretty much it for now! What's been catching your eye this week?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to try some new balms!

2 comments:

  1. I have tried Puur's California Dreamin' and it is indeed amazing! Lasts a long time on too. Definetly worth a try. Her Blood Orange is probably the best blood orange balm I've ever tried.

    Bella Fresca looks interesting! Will definetly be checking them out. :)

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me! You know I love Blood Orange, definitely putting that one on the list!

      Bella Fresca's packaging is just so pretty isn't it? I've been meaning to try those balms for a while now and I'm really tempted to buy! I have to slow it down though, last month was a HUGE balm buying month for me haha. Let me know if you decide to try Bella Fresca out =).

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...