Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sponsor Call: September 2012



I know I just recently started offering sponsoring/advertising on my blog, but I thought this may be a good way to get the word out there to potential sponsors! The XL spot is booked until September 18th, but currently is open after then! The Large and Small spots are open now.

I know I'm a fairly new blog but my readership is growing every day! Not only is my readership growing, but I have a large group of frequent and returning readers (who I adore!). I have a lot in store for the upcoming months and always have a million new ideas to bring to the blog. In September I have tons of reviews scheduled, plus my weekly features and I have at least one giveaway planned; that presents tons of potential exposure for your blog/business! I am also very active on social media and announce when new sponsors are added, when new posts are put up, and other important announcements.

To book a spot please click on the 'Sponsor' tab at the top of the page and choose which size you would like to purchase. I'm using PassionfruitAds which makes it super simple to buy ad space! There are also discounts if you'd like to purchase a spot for more than one month.

If buying an ad is not what you're looking for, I am also more than happy to host a giveaway for you on my blog or review one of your products. Just e-mail me at lipbalmwrangler@gmail.com for more information.

Thank you for considering sponsoring Lip Balm Wrangler!

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...