Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 8.28.12

When Denise sent me my special lip balms, she also included a list of recommendations for me. As soon as I got over the deliciousness and amazement of my new balms, I immediately went through the list--every single shop! I picked out at least three from every shop that I wanted to try. Now to refrain from purchasing them all at once....

Here are the balms I'm restraining myself from buying this week:

Howard's Home's Orange Creamsicle Dreamsicle
(via)
I love, love, love citrus and vanilla combined!

Coquette Bath's Lemon Mint
(via)
I love Lemon and I love Mint, the two in one balm? Amazing!

(via)
It's been a while since I've used a really great plain pineapple lip balm, this may just be the one that I decide to try!

What balms have you been eyeing this week? Have you tried any of the companies above before? What did you think of them?

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

2 comments:

  1. This week I have been using Peach Lemonade, Banana Daquiri, and Black Rasberry from Rachel Rene. Love the scents and feel of this balm! I didnt include this company in the list that I gave you because I hadnt tried them yet. But now that I have I will be purchasing more. Like her Mango and Cherry Vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sound amazing! I immediately looked into her balms, I love that she has some that come with clips! How convenient! I'm always looking for that in a lip balm just to be able to hook it onto my keys. The Peach Lemonade sounds so interesting, I hardly ever see that combination.

      Thank you for the recommendation!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...