Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 8.14.12

Today is my five year anniversary with my boyfriend, hooray! Thank you, Robert, for always supporting me in my lip balm endeavors! You fuel my addiction and have supported me every step of the way with this blog. It wouldn't even exist today without you. <3.

And thank you for setting up my balms so beautifully behind my back every time we bought one this week. You are so cute and just the absolute best part of my life!

This is how he set up my lip balm in our bathroom. It was adorable to find.
P.S. If you guys have Instagram and you take pictures of your lip balm,
use #lipbalmwrangler so I can see! You can also see my photos that way.
Even though today's our anniversary, I'm still eyeing some balms. Perhaps as an anniversary present to myself? Here's what looks good to me this week:

Aubrey E. Apothecary's Blueberry Lemonade
(via)
I'm a sucker for anything Blueberry and Lemon pretty much.

Bathing In Luxury's Lemon Basil
(via)
The other lip balms actually come in cooler looking tubes than these plain white ones, not sure why this one looks different. I totally love the lemon basil in my garden and think this balm would be really interesting to try!

Bubbles with Lub's Mango Lime
(via)
This flavor combination sounds amazing! I really want to try this one and a couple others from this shop but since it's from Australia it would cost me an arm and a leg to purchase because of shipping. =( Bummer. Perhaps when I win the lottery? Har har.


What balms have you been eyeing this week? Have you acquired anything new? 

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...