Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 8.7.12

Today we move into our new apartment in San Francisco! It's going to be such a busy day getting everything set up and most of our stuff moved in, but regardless I'm still being super tempted by:

Firebird Bath & Body's Strawberry Tangerine
(taken from here)
It's been a while since I've purchased from Firebird Bath & Body, but the next time I do this is definitely going to be one of them.

Firebird Bath & Body's Coconut Lemongrass
(taken from here)
I love Coconut Lemongrass balms and would LOVE to try Firebird Bath & Body's rendition of one of my favorites.

Long Winter Farm Soap Co.'s New Flavor Black Honey
(taken from here)
This balm just sounds so interesting! I'm not a huge honey fan, but would definitely consider giving this a shot. It is a Long Winter Farm Soap Co. balm after all...


What balms have been tempting you this week? Have you caved in and bought any new ones?

--The Lip Balm Wrangler


4 comments:

  1. I've ordered a lip balm pot in the Smoothie flavour from Orange Thyme, Chocolate Orange and Pumpkin Cheesecake balms from Long Winter Soap co. :) I've also been waiting for Unicorn Farts to come back in stock but I swear it's like waiting for your number to be called in the lottery! She's only posted a handful in the last 2 days and they're always sold out instantly! I'm also posting a review for my new products from For Goodness Grape on my blog tonight if you want to check it out: http://sarahannaoriginals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate Orange is the absolute BEST balm you can buy from Long Winter Soap Co. The Unicorn Farts is also pretty good, I feel like it's hardly ever in stock for more than two hours or so. But, it's totally worth the wait!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  2. I bought some from Bubble & Bee Organic a few weeks ago (http://www.bubbleandbee.com/servlet/the-Organic-Lip-Balms/Categories). Oh my gosh. These are currently on the top of my favorites list. The root beer one is dead on (and I LOVE root beer). The texture is unbelievable. I may or may not have already ordered more yesterday (coconut lime and karma apple). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will most definitely be looking into trying out those balms! Those flavors sound devine! I really want to try the Peppermint Cocoa! And that packaging is just adorable!!

      Thank you SO much for sharing!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...