Sunday, August 12, 2012

Balms of the Week 8.12.12

Hi all!

I've been so crazy busy with moving and trying to get everything set up this last week so I really appreciate your patience with my replies in e-mails and comments. My phone isn't reliable and often doesn't let me comment back and writing e-mails on my phone is just a pain. We finally got Internet yesterday so I can connect with the outside world once again (yay!). This week I've been trying so many new balms because I've been finding so many as I venture through the city and at all the stores we stop into to buy groceries, furniture, etc. Even in the chaos that comes with moving, I'm still on the hunt for lip balm!

I decided to carry these balms with us when my boyfriend and I were walking to the farmers market yesterday, as there are many photo-ops on the walk over from our new apartment. I think these photos are fabulous and there will be many more to come! Also, a funny side note, when picking out some plants the woman we were talking to exclaimed, "Hold on! Hold on! This is an emergency!" I had no idea what was going on, until she whipped out her lip balm! Fabulous! I wish I had snapped a picture of her doing that because it was just too perfect.


Any-who, the main ones I've been switching between this week are:

Avalon Organics' Peppermint Green Tea

This one is like a mint candy almost, hard to describe. It's peppermint and then kind of sweet like candy, at least to me it seems that way.

Burt's Bees' Island

I had never even heard of this when I just randomly stumbled upon it! I love when that happens!

Simply's Pomegranate


Apparently Simply has really stepped up their game since the last time I reviewed them. I remember their website was pretty much non-functional and they only had four flavors (the four I reviewed here). Now they've got crazy amounts of flavors! I've picked up four since being here: Pomegranate, Lemongrass, Coconut, and Espresso.

Simply's Lemongrass


So there you have it, a glimpse into my new home and at the balms I've picked up and have been using the most this week. The boyfriend and I also thought it would be so cool and awesome if one of my readers were to see me taking pictures of balms out in public and say something. We always wonder what people think when they see me take out so many lip balms and then proceed to take pictures of them; I think some people just don't understand my need and love for lip balm.

What balms have you been using this week? Have you picked up anything new or tried any of the above this week?

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. This week I have been using balms from Sakura Bath and Body off etsy. This week it has been Peach Daiquiri, Cranberry Cocktail and Citrus Punch. I really like the balms from this shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really been meaning to try out that shop! I have absolutely no idea why I haven't yet, but will definitely put it on my list to do so in one of my next shopping sprees =). If you like it, then most likely I'll like it as well, you've got great taste in lip balms!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...