Sunday, August 5, 2012

Balms of the Week 8.5.12

Hi all!

I've been using so many different lip balms this week since I've received so many in the last couple of weeks that I haven't had just one or two go to balms this week. This is what I have been using this week:

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butters in Dark Chocolate & Peppermint and Dark Chocolate & Cherry
(review can be found here)

Softlips' Coral Lip Gloss
(review can be found here)
I know this isn't a lip balm but this gloss is fabulous! It moisturizes my lips and adds the perfect touch of color to them.

Carmex's New Pomegranate Lip Balm
(review still to come)

Epically Epic Soap Co.'s Pineapple Sage
(review can be found here)


These are some of the balms I've used this week, what have you been using this week? Have you picked up any new ones?

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

5 comments:

  1. I can't stick with just one balm at a time, so I end up using whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. Lately I've been using alot of my Epically Epic, Dress Green and Candlelynn balms. From Epically Epic my current favorite is Vanilla Coke, Orange Blossom from Dress Green and a little bit of everything from Candlelynn. Just got another order from there today. I got Peachy Peach, which is a perfect peach balm! Smells like the actual fruit and not artificial. Cotton Candy, which doesn't have much of a scent at all, but still very moisturizing. And Vanilla Bean, which is a very nice vanilla scent. I'm really enjoying her balms. They last a long time and feel very smooth. I'm so glad you posted about the deals she had going on or I never would have thought to try them! I think she still has some great deals on balms going on right now so I think every lip balm addict needs some of these in their collection! Looking forward to some new reviews!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Vanilla Coke from Epically Epic and Orange Blossom from DressGreen are just phenomenal! I'm so glad you're loving the balms from Candle Lynn. I hope at least some others took advantage of the amazing deal she's got going on right now! If not, they're totally missing out!

      -The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  2. I have been using White Cake and Pink Grapefruit from Blushie off etsy.
    And Rasberry Lemonaid and Very Berry from Tracy Gurley Bath and Beauty shop on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are Blushie balms? I've always looked at those balms and put them in my cart, but still haven't purchased. The Raspberry Lemonade sounds delicious! Will definitely have to look into that company! (I think I'm starting to create a laundry list of stores I need to check out, thanks to you! =)).

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  3. I like her balms. I only have the 2 flavors I listed above but I think they are good quality and I am happy with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...