Thursday, August 9, 2012

Candle Lynn

A few weeks back I wrote about how these balms smelled so fabulous and that there was a special on them, $5 for 3 balms, which definitely isn't too shabby for a natural balm. I had always looked over these balms because they were a bit more plain looking than other balms, so they always ended up on the back burner. Today is the day I finally write about these balms!

Look at how ADORABLE these balms were packaged! Each
pouch's color matched the flavor of the balm, you gotta love
that, right? 

Company: Candle Lynn


Flavors: Lemonade, Coconut, and Tango Mango. These flavors are pretty dead on and scrumptious! The lemonade isn't a crazy lemony scent and not as sweet as other lemonade balms, but is still quite pleasant. There's something in it though that reminds me a bit of a candle. The coconut is dead on coconut! It is SO fabulous. When I held it out for my boyfriend to smell he quickly said, "Now THAT is what coconut is supposed to smell like!" If you are a coconut lover, you will love this balm! It smells so wonderful. The tango mango is very interesting. It's the strongest scent out of the bunch and is a wonderful blend of mango and perhaps peaches? It smells divine.


Wear: These balms cover beautifully! One swipe on top and bottom and you're good to go! My lips feel instantly nourished. These balms last about 2 hours which is great.


Packaging: These balms come in your average sized lip balm tube and the labels have a gingham pattern to them with the company name in big letters followed by the flavor of the lip balm on it and "moisturizing" below it. The labels are pretty simple and to the point, very easy to identify which balm you're using.


Price: $2.49 a piece which is a heck of a deal! And right now you can get 3 balms for $5, score!


Overall:
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:


Rating: 3.5 out of 5 twists, there's something about these balms that don't make them my absolute favorite but these are pretty darn good balms! Especially for the price!

Ingredients: Coconut oil, Bees Wax, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Flavor oil


Have you tried Candle Lynn balms before? Which flavors are your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Coconut and Peachy Peach are my current favorites. Mango Tango sounds great too!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Candle Lynn balms! Oddly enough, my favorite is the unflavored one. It's hard to find a good unflavored balm for me, and she just does it so well. I also really enjoy the Cherry. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so strange (in a good way) that the unflavored one is your favorite! I never try unflavored balms, but I will definitely take your word for it. These balms are pretty fabulous so I can believe that the unflavored balm is good as well! I will definitely keep the Cherry in mind for the next time I order =).

      Thanks for sharing!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...