Thursday, November 8, 2012

Aqua Blossom

A few weeks back I stumbled on this company, I can't really remember how I did, but I'm sure glad I did! The packaging on these lovelies was what drew me in initially, and the flavors, quality, and consistency are what's got me coming back for more! When I contacted Ashley over at Aqua Blossom, I had no idea what she would be sending me and I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of my package. She only asked for what scents/flavors I absolutely didn't like and I was surprised she picked all scents I'm totally in love with! I also didn't expect to receive such a cute package with so many lip balms! Seriously, probably one of the best things I've ever received!
Seriously, this was not what I was expecting! Look
at how beautifully they were packaged!

Company: Aqua Blossom

Flavors: Lemon Sugar, Sunshine State, Spiced Chai, Vanilla Mint, and Strawberry Lemonade. I was really hoping that the Lemon Sugar was one of the ones Ashley was going to send me, and I'm so glad she did! It's a light, sweet, refreshing lemon scent. For a lemon lover like myself, this was perfect. The Sunshine State is awesome! If you love oranges and citrus, do yourself a favor and get this lip balm! It's supposed to be a combination of three types of oranges and you can definitely tell that there's a blend in this balm. It's wonderful! Strong and citrusy, yum! I've never had Chai Tea before, so I really didn't know what to expect from this balm, but it was very lovely. The Chai Tea is a very light tea scent with a bit of spice! The Vanilla Mint is most definitely a Vanilla balm, there's rich creamy vanilla with a hint of mint. The Vanilla is definitely stronger than the mint. But, I love anything with mint in it so this was definitely a winner in my book! The Strawberry Lemonade is probably my favorite flavor out of these 5. It's definitely just like a fresh glass of strawberry lemonade. It's a perfect combination of fresh, sweet strawberries and sour and tart lemonade. It's fabulous!


Wear: These balms go on SO smooth and a little thicker than my usual balms but I love it. It's got an amazing consistency and it really sinks into my lips, making my lips feel nourished and moisturized immediately. They last between 2-3 hours which is great!

Packaging: These balms have super cute packaging! These balms come in oval tubes (which I love!) and the labels on them are just so polished and clean and simple, I love them! Each label has the Aqua Blossom symbol (a blue blossom) and half of the tube is decorated with a pattern and color to compliment the flavor of the balm. The fonts are simple and polished. I really like the way these balms look!

Price: $3.75 for one which definitely isn't a bad deal!

Overall:
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price, Customer Service
Cons:

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 twists, these balms are SO wonderful! I've already placed two more orders (oops!). Ashley is also a super nice person and great with any questions you may have!

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Kokum Butter, Soybean Oil, Essential and/or flavor oil, Vitamin E Oil

Have you ever tried Aqua Blossom balms before? What did you think of them?

------------------
These balms were provided complimentary to me by Ashley at Aqua Blossom, but as always all opinions are my own. Thank you again, Ashley, for sending me these beautiful balms and gettin' me hooked on your products!

9 comments:

  1. I got my order from Black Friday today, and found these balms to be nice but different from what I was expecting - on my lips they feel like a lip gloss, they add a lot of shine and taste great but are on the lighter side compared to the balms I've been using, which are mostly beeswax balms so maybe I'm just a thick balm person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so interesting that you feel like they're on the lighter side because when I first started using Aqua Blossom balms I thought they were a little thicker than the usual balms I used. I'm sorry they weren't as thick as you were hoping!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I ordered a bunch of stuff from her this fall for holiday gifts (made sure to get myself a few nice treats too). So far all I've tried are the balms but they are awesome-sauce. I find them very refreshing as I live in an extremely dry and cold climate. They keep my lips mostly soft and supple but because I tend to forget to reapply as often as I should in this climate I still get dry patches and cracks sometimes (no fault of the balms though). Ashley IS a dream to work with, she made everything super easy for me and was a total doll :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you had a great experience working with Ashley and with her products! Thank you for sharing; I'm sure this information will help other people who live in cold and dry climates!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. Finally got my balms. I like the flavours but I agree, the texture is not what I am used to... it feels nice immediately but wears off quickly and does not moisturize as much as my other balms. I like that they are individually sealed, though... but that means I haven't smelled all of them yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, that's such an interesting thing that two people have not found the texture to their liking because I really like the texture. But of course balms may work a bit different for everyone depending on lifestyle and environment. =). I'm glad you like the flavor though!

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. I just started using another tube from my order and it has a thicker consistency than the first, so definitely try them all! Perhaps there is some formula tweaking going on.

      Delete
    3. I ended up asking Ashley about this because I wanted to reorder; she said she had a bad batch of shea butter that was grainy around Black Friday, and once she realized it she switched to another supplier. I just received another set from her and they're much better than the ones that weren't working for me before, and just in case offered to refund me if I wasn't happy with the new ones. A+ customer service from Ashley.

      Delete
    4. Isn't she just wonderful? That's so wonderful that she offered to do that! I hope you're enjoying your new Aqua Blossom balms, I'm definitely loving all the new flavors she's been coming out with lately =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...