Saturday, November 3, 2012

And the e.o.s. Alice in Wonderland Winner is....

Entry number 14!


Tanjello (Angela)! You are the winner! Congratulations!! If you could just e-mail me at lipbalmwrangler@gmail.com with your first and last name and where I should send your new balms to, I will try to get them out as soon as possible!

Thank you to everyone for entering! You all made this my most successful giveaway yet, I have so many more planned for the upcoming months so please, stay tuned!!

Have a great weekend!!

--Christina

2 comments:

  1. wow i cant believe i won... o_o
    but thank you so much for having this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina have you tried Buddha Balm? If not, get it and get it quick. The flavor is so much better than EOS it's not funny. Buy them online at buddhabalm.com if you can't find them in a local store. You won't be sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...