Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Haul of the Week 11.7.12

Hi everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful day! I can't believe we're already a week into November! I was slowing down on lip balm buying, until I went to San Francisco this past weekend! I definitely did not expect to find as many lip balms as I did. Eventually these posts will start to slow down, but let's enjoy them while they last! Here's what I have to share with you this week:



When I went to San Francisco last weekend I definitely did not expect to find SO many limited edition and special lip balms! These are what I found in three days in San Francisco:

Softlips' Marshmallow Ghost 

Softlips' Jack Frosting

Softlips' Sugar and Spice

evolution of smooth's Pomegranate Raspberry

Maybelline's Pink Wink

Chapstick's Apple Cider

Chapstick's Candy Cane

What have you received this week? Anything completely surpass your expectations?

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...