Thursday, November 15, 2012

Orange Thyme Fall Flavors!

Here's yet another expression of my love for Orange Thyme balms (did I take that too far? Oops.). Anyway, you must know by now my obsession with Orange Thyme balms, they probably take up the biggest space in my collection! In case you're new here and have missed my previous reviews for Rachel's amazing lip balms, you can find them here, here, and here, oh and here too. Enjoy!

Company: Orange Thyme

Flavors: Honeycrisp Apple, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Gingersnap Cookie, Marshmallow Hot Cocoa, Peppermint Stick, and Caramel Apple. Okay, so I know Honeycrisp Apple isn't a special fall flavor, but apples totally remind me of fall so I included it in this haul. I don't usually like Apple lip balms, but I figured I'd give it a shot! This balm definitely reminds me of apples, the scent is very light and crisp. If you don't like really strong scents, this is one to try! The Pumpkin Cheesecake I surprisingly really liked! I don't like pumpkin anything, no pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice coffee...nothing. But, this balm...I love! It smells like scrumptious spices and pumpkin! I can't stop smelling this, it's strong and just smells SO delicious! HIGHLY recommend this one! I didn't know what to expect of the Gingersnap Cookie because I've never had one before, but my boyfriend thought it smelled how it should. It has a warm scent that smells of a little bit of spice and baked good, which I'm assuming is what it's supposed to smell! The Marshmallow Hot Cocoa is perfect! It's perfect warm cocoa with a touch of marshmallow! Super, super chocolatey...if you like chocolate, this is definitely one you want to try. As you probably know by now, I LOVE the Peppermint Stick balm, it's just an amazing peppermint lip balm! It's not overbearing in scent and I think that's because the vanilla calms down the scent, it's just pure joy in a tube. Okay, so I've never wanted to eat a lip balm so much before in my LIFE...but, the Caramel Apple is one I have to restrain from consuming every time I smell it. If you like caramel apples, even just a little bit...GET THIS LIP BALM. You will kick yourself later if you don't! It's perfect a perfect representation of ooey, gooey, sticky caramel with crisp granny smith apples! Seriously, I feel like I've just eaten a caramel apple after I've applied this, but without all the mess and stickiness! Seriously, get this balm.

Wear: Smoooooth! These balms always go on incredibly smooth! You will never have to fight one of these balms to go on your lips. They make my lips feel so super soft and smooth. To top it off, these balms last for hours!

Packaging: These tubes are SO cute. The balm comes in your average sized lip balm tube and they have labels that are colored to match the flavor of the balm. The Peppermint Stick label is white with red scribble-like lines which I totally love! I love that the font looks like it's handwritten. Just, love, love everything about these balms.

Price: $3.25 which is a steal for one of these balms! Absolutely worth it!

Overall:
Pros: Flavors, Caramel Apple, Wear, Packaging, Price, everything!
Cons: Hmm...that I can't actually eat them?

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists! Do yourself a favor, go try some of Rachel's balms!

Ingredients: Cocoa & Shea butters, candelilla wax, natural and essential oils, avocado oil

What is your favorite Orange Thyme lip balm? If you haven't tried one yet, which flavor are you most interested in trying?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for suggesting Orange Thyme. While Aqua Blossom didn't really deliver for me, these were awesome. They rank as high as Hurraw which are my favourite balms. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad these worked out for you! Orange Thyme is probably my most favorite shop, I have probably 30 or 40 tubes from there! Every flavor I have tried has been fabulous! Which flavors did you end up trying?

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...