Friday, November 9, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 11.9.12

Hi all!

I hope you've had a fabulous first week of November! I've just been easing back into a less stressful week, free of exams. I've also been trying to figure out the schedule for the next three months for this blog, I've bought from way too many shops in too short of a time! I may have to double up some weeks on reviews, just so you guys can take advantage of sales and holiday flavors and what not. You guys don't have a problem with that...right? I didn't think so!

The Simple Siren's Orange Creme
Organic  Lip Balm - Orange Creme - Handmade with Organic Vanilla - New recipe for 2012
(via)
After I started using my Simple Siren lip balms, I couldn't get enough of them! I really would love to try this Orange Creme flavor!

Country Blossom's Pina Colada
Pina Colada Beeswax Lip Balm - with Olive Oil, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E Oil
(via)
Ever since I received my Candy Corn lip balm, I've been dying to try another flavor from Megan's shop!

Epically Epic's Gingerbread House
Gingerbread House Holiday Lip Balm
(via)
Ever since I got my hands on some of Allison's holiday balms, I can't stop drooling over them. I wish I had ordered all of them! **Remember to use code: CELEBRATE to save 15% off your order from Epically Epic until November 12th!**

What balms are you chasing after this week?

--Christina

8 comments:

  1. I think the better question is what balms have I NOT been chasing after this week! I just ordered 5 from LWF. Oops! White Chocolate, Loganberry, Yeti Breath and the new Butterwelsh and Black Currant Walnut. So excited!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly how you feel! It feels like I've been going lip balm crazy this week. I also just ordered 5 from LWF! Butterwelsh, Black Current Walnut, Orange Cream, Gingerbread House, and Pumpkin Cheesecake. I'm so addicted to her balms!

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. I have Orange Cream and Pumpkin Cheesecake and love them! I really can't smell the cream, it's mostly orange to me but it's great anyway. Very bright citrus. And Pumpkin Cheesecake is perfect! Very cheesecakey, if that makes sense! You'll love them. Did you ever get White Chocolate? What did you think of it?

      Trish

      Delete
    3. Ooohh good! I can't wait to try them! I've had Orange Cream on my wish list for such a long time, I figured it was time to try it out! I did get the White Chocolate and it is fabulous! It's very rich and creamy, haha I think that's the best way I could describe it. I really love it!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Hi! I think your blog is lovely!!! so interesting and great for fellow lip balm lovers! :)

    Lately, aside from "stalking" your blog (heehee) and reading your reviews, trying to decide where to order from, I have been lusting after berry lip balms, peppermint-chocolate lip balms and white chocolate lip balms! :) I was never fond of the peppermint-chocolate combination but seeing a certain lip balm in your posts and reading about how much you liked it (Long Winter Farm's Peppermint Hot Cocoa) really sparked my interest and made me want a chocolate-mint lip balm like crazy! :)

    Country Blossom has so many flavors!!! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise!

      I'm so glad that you are enjoying the blog!

      I am obsessed right now with chocolate and peppermint lip balms and mint lip balms. When Little Batch re-opens on Etsy you should definitely check out their Winter Frost lip balm. It's White Chocolate with Peppermint, seriously it's amazing. Along with the LWF balm you mentioned, so good! If you like Semi-sweet chocolates, Little Batch's Mint Choco Chip is good too! LWF's White Chocolate lip balm is really good too (I'm wearing it right now =)).

      Country Blossom does have so many flavors, I can't wait to receive this month's Lip Balm of the Month!

      Let me know if you need anymore suggestions or let me know what you think of your balms once you settle on which ones to try!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. Highly recommend Epic Soap's Gingerbread House and Simple Sirens Orange Cream both lovely! Wailting for new holiday flavors from Lippincot Sopa. Angela said they will be listing more in the next few weeks! Like to order them together saves on shipping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I already ordered EE's Gingerbread House and will definitely order Orange Cream next time. I know I'm so excited for Lippincott's holiday flavors, when she told me she was working on them I got so excited! I hate having to wait to order them all together, but you're right, it does save on shipping!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...