Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wicked Soaps

I know you've probably seen my post on Wicked Soaps Anniversary sale that they have going on until November 9th. Their sale consists of saving 25% off your purchase, no code required! So, I figured I should bump the review for this shop up a bit so that those who are skeptical about purchasing from this sale will know whether or not they should! So let's get to it!

Company: Wicked Soaps

Flavors: Sugared Strawberries, Lemon Cheesecake, Coconut, and Caramel Creme. The sugared strawberries was a bit odd to me, I expected it to be very sweet because well...strawberries are very sweet and putting sugar on top of them only makes them sweeter, right? This seems more like strawberries covered in burnt sugar. It smells very much like burnt sugar. My boyfriend also was really confused on the scent when I made him try to guess what it was. The Lemon Cheesecake wasn't very lemony, it was a bit cheescake-y though. And being the lemon lover I am, it was a tad of a disappointment, although I know most lemon cheesecake lip balms aren't crazy heavy on the lemon part. The Coconut is a very light, true coconut scent. It's very pleasant! Very tropical and warm, if that makes sense. I was so happy to see that Caramel Creme was included as a freebie in my order. It was one I was going back and forth on a bunch before ordering. This balm is wonderful! A very warm ooey, gooey, caramel scent. It is the strongest scent out of the bunch and it definitely reminds me exactly of caramel.

Wear: These balms go on soooo smooth! The balms go on a bit thicker than my usual balms which I love! One swipe on top and one on bottom and you're good to go! My lips feel so nourished and smooth!

Packaging: These balms have an old school apothecary feel to them. The labels have an old-school, weathered look to them. It's definitely unique! The balms come in your average sized lip balm tubes and the labels have the flavor of the balm and the company name in a big font.

Price: $3 a tube which is not a bad deal! (With the sale going on right now, the tubes are only $2.25 a piece!)

Overall:
Pros: Flavors, wear, packaging, price
Cons: Scents could be stronger (I'm picky), More flavors!

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 twists, these balms make my lips feel SO good. Go ahead, try a couple and see what you think!

Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Flavor

Have you tried Wicked Soaps balms before? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...