Friday, November 16, 2012

Last day for Little Batch Sale Tomorrow!

Hi all!

I just wanted to remind you that right now you can save 25% off your order at Little Batch using code: SANDY. This code is good through tomorrow only! After then, Jen is closing up the shop for maternity leave. It's not for good, but it'll probably be for a while, so stock up while you can! I've already placed two orders! (The first one is shown above!) I love Little Batch balms!

Let me know if you decided to try any of Jen's fabulous balms!

Also, make sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter so stay up-to-date with all sale and promotion announcements!

Happy Shopping!

--Christina

4 comments:

  1. I got my first order from Little Batch today and I am REALLY impressed with them! I ordered Winter Frost and Coconut Milk & Peaches and she generously sent me Orange Creme Soda as a freebie, which I love! I'm wearing that one now and it's so smooth and smells delicious! I then immediately ordered 3 more! Hot Cocoa, White Chocolate and Lemon Cheesecake. I took a chance on that one because while I love to eat cheesecake, I'm not sure how I will like it in a balm. But it just sounded so good!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would be! I LOVE the Orange Cream Soda one! It was the second one that I couldn't stop using over and over! The White Chocolate and Lemon Cheesecake are also good! I can't wait to get the Hot Cocoa one, I Feel like Jen does chocolate flavored lip balms so well! Let me know how you like the new ones when they arrive!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Ack, I placed another order this morning! I got a gift for my mom for Christmas. A perfume oil and the Crisp Apple lip balm. She loves apples! I also got Caramel Apple and Huckleberry Preserves lip balms. Don't know how I missed those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would! Her balms are just too good to pass up, especially since she'll be closed for a while! I haven't tried the Huckleberry Preserves yet, so you'll have to tell me how that one is! I hope your mom loves her gifts!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...