Saturday, November 10, 2012

Little Batch Has Re-opened!

Hi all!


I just wanted to let you know in case you don't follow Lip Balm Wrangler on Facebook or on Twitter that Little Batch has re-opened after Hurricane Sandy! Right now you can save 25% off your order using code: SANDY. This code is good through 11/17 (so next Saturday). After then, Jen is closing up the shop for maternity leave. It's not for good, but it'll probably be for a while, so stock up while you can! I am absolutely obsessed with her Winter Frost lip balm so if you don't know what balm to try, DEFINITELY try that one!

Let me know what you decide to try!

Also, make sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter so stay up-to-date with all sales and promotions!

Happy Shopping!

--Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...