Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wicked Soaps is Having a Sale!

Hey all!

I know I haven't gotten around to reviewing my Wicked Soaps balms yet, but I thought I'd let you know that Wicked Soaps is celebrating their 3rd year anniversary on Etsy! From November 5th to November 9th you can save 25% off your entire order! Just in time to get a jump start on your holiday shopping! I don't believe you need a code for this so you can just start shopping tomorrow! Make sure to 'like' Wicked Soaps on Facebook to stay up-to-date with all their current sales and promotions!

I'd love to know what you decide to try out from this shop!

Happy Shopping!

--Christina

2 comments:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...