Thursday, November 15, 2012

Epically Epic...Again!

Okay, okay so have I admitted yet how much I love Epically Epic lip balms? I'm sure I have, I mean even if I haven't...couldn't you tell from this post? Or this one? Or this one? So basically, if/when Epically Epic comes out with new lip balm flavors, I'm all over them! I just can't get enough! A couple of months ago, Allison had mentioned to me that if I were ever interested in custom flavors, to let her know. Before that point, I had never, ever though of actually requesting custom flavored lip balms. Yes I know, I must be crazy for not ever considering that. So naturally, as soon as she said that, I couldn't stop dreaming up flavors! I have so many more I want to request!

Company: Epically Epic Soap Co.

Flavors: Pineapple Cherry, Lemon Coke, Honeydew, Kiwi Lemonade, Lemon Meringue pie (Lemon, Coconut, and Vanilla). Okay, oh my gosh do I LOVE the Pineapple Cherry. It is just such an amazing blend of tart pineapple and sweet cherries. It's probably one of my favorite flavor combinations! Love! The Lemon Coke is also DEAD on lemon cola! It's so interesting and wonderful! I randomly stopped drinking soda when I came to college (3.5 years ago) so this is a nice balm to use whenever I have the craving for pop! The Honeydew is very light and juicy, just like the real thing! I was really excited to try the Kiwi Lemonade, I've never had a kiwi lip balm before. This balm definitely reminds me of a tart, super sweet kiwi mixed with fresh lemonade! I was also super excited for the Lemon Meringue Pie (Lemon, Coconut, and Vanilla). This reminds me exactly of the cupcakes I baked! Yummy lemon cake with vanilla frosting and a touch of coconut! This is just wonderful!

Wear: Smooth! These balms go on great and make my lips feel soft! The balms leave a nice subtle shine on your lips too!

Packaging: These balms come in your average sized lip balm tubes with labels that are colored to match the flavor of the balm. 'Epically Epic Soap Co.' and the flavor of the balm are printed nice and clear on the front of the label. I also love the black and white floral pattern on the side of the tube, a nice touch to the packaging. I have to mention how much I love the Pineapple Cherry label, I love that both flavors were incorporated into the design! This one definitely pops out of the rest.

Price: These balms will run you $3.75, and take it from me...it's totally worth it!

Overall:
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price, Customer Service
Cons:

Ingredients: Pistachio Butter, Candelilla Wax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Flavor, Natural Sweetener, Mineral Colorant 

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists! Love, love, love Allison's balms and Allison is such a sweet lady! She makes some of the best balms I've ever tried and is always so quick to respond to my convos for custom listings and questions. Seriously, I used to be so nervous about talking to shop owners until I talked with Allison the first time. If you haven't tried Allison's balms by now...I don't know what you're waiting for!

**Keep an eye on for a special post concerning some of the balms that were reviewed here!**

4 comments:

  1. awesome! i'm totally trying out lemon coke now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed! It's dead on Lemon Coke!

      Let me know how you like it!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the review, Christina! Just so you know, Lemon Meringue Pie and Cherry Pineapple are going to be part of my regular flavor line-up, so they're no longer limited edition - yay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Allison! I'm so happy to hear Lemon Meringue Pie and Cherry Pineapple will be part of the regular line-up! I love both of those flavors so much!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...