Friday, November 16, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 11.16.12

Hi all!

I hope you've had a fantastic week! TGIF, right? Are you all getting pumped for Thanksgiving next week? (If you live in the U.S. that is =)) I'm SO excited for Thanksgiving next week, it's my favorite holiday! Woohoo! I'm hoping there will also be tons of Black Friday sales next week so that's exciting too! Here's what balms I'm hoping will be on sale next week:

Crazy Rumors' Gingerbread 
Gingerbread Lip Balm
(via)
I love me some Crazy Rumors lip balms! And I'm totally into holiday lip balms right now, can't get enough of them!

You Stink Soap's Cherry Pie
NEW Cherry Pie- Vegan Lip Love
(via)
I love You Stink Soap balms! I've never really been a fan of Cherry Pie, but I've also rarely seen it as a lip balm flavor,so I'm really interested in what this one is like!

Candy Cane Lip Balm - Christmas Lip Balm - All Natural
(via)
I love Candy Cane lip balms! Can you tell I'm in a holiday balm mood? I'm waiting for more Lippincott holiday flavors, and then I'm placing an order for sure!

What balms have you been eyeing this week? Are you in the holiday mood like I am?
--Christina

4 comments:

  1. I am eyeing a few balms myself. I know, big surprise right?! A few off the top of my head are Black Honey and Rosemary Litsea from LWF, Cherry Pie from You Stink Soap, and Hot Cocoa from Little Batch. I am getting my first order from LB tomorrow and if I love them, I plan on ordering a few more before she closes up shop. So excited to try them!

    I got 2 of the 5 balms from LWF that I ordered today and I can't decide which one I like more, Butterwelsh or Black Currant Walnut because they are both amazing! Wearing Butterwelsh now and it just smells to die for! What do you think of it?

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rosemary Litsea from LWF is AMAZING, seriously it's lemony and herbal and wonderful all around! I'm also eyeing Cherry Pie and all the new flavors from You Stink Soap (I'm hoping she has a sale or something soon!) and I just ordered the Hot Cocoa from Little Batch today! Plus cupcake and pumpkin cheesecake, I think I went overboard because she won't be open for a while. Oops!!

      Why did you only get 2 out of 5? It's so hard to pick which one I like better, but I've been using the Butterwelsh almost every day this week (when I'm not using the Rosemary Litsea =)). I really love the Butterwelsh, it's super buttery and creamy and warm (I know, weird). I'm so glad I purchased it!

      How did you like the other things you had come in this week?

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I only got 2 of 5 because they were in 2 separate orders. 2 in one and 3 in the other. I have gotten so much this week it's hard to keep track! I got an Orange Thyme order yesterday and I am totally loving the Gingersnap Cookie! I didn't think I would like it as much as I do.

    My Little Batch order will be here tomorrow and I'm super excited for those! I got Winter Frost and Coconut Milk & Peaches. I have about 5 or 6 more in my cart but I am going to try and narrow it down to about 3! Black Friday sales are going to get me in so much trouble next week, I can feel it!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, now I get it. For some reason I thought your order was just split up in 2, now that I think about it that doesn't make very much sense at all. Sorry had a long day yesterday haha. Isn't it so weird how shops can make a flavor that you don't think you'll like so much really amazing? That's how I feel with a lot of Pumpkin Pie balms!

      You won't regret the Winter Frost! It's amazing!! I haven't stopped using it since it arrived a month ago! Good luck trying to narrow it down lol. It's so hard for me to eliminate balms that I really want to try. I think right now I have 12 balms from her shop which doesn't seem too crazy compared to my Orange Thyme, Epically Epic, and Long Winter Farm collections!

      I'm terrified for next Friday! I was going to make a shopping list to make it easier and less crazy, but I know as soon as I see a sale I'm going to go overboard. But that's what Black Friday is for, right? =)

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...