Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Haul of the Week 11.14.12

Hi all!

I'm really, really trying to slow down on lip balm buying...but it doesn't seem to be working! Here's what I have to show you this week:



Yes, I finally tried the solid lotions and I LOVE them!!

Okay so let me explain how freaking EXCITED I was to see this! When I first saw the package I was like "Oh no! That's much too big for what I ordered, I hope I didn't get the wrong order!" And then I opened it and saw a hand written card and this bar of soap and an extra lip balm included in my order. Holy crap! Okay this soap smells RIDICULOUSLY good. I mean I cannot stop smelling it. It's amazing! Thank you Amanda for sending these to me!


I was supposed to also receive a Peppermint Bark lip balm with this order, so I contacted Lisa to let her know it didn't arrive and she quickly corrected it! It'll be on it's way this Saturday . She's always super quick with questions and concerns. Thank you, Lisa!

Yay! I love Aqua Blossom balms!

Did you receive anything fantastic this week?! I'm super ecstatic over my LWF package (and all the other ones of course), I was in the absolute best mood after getting the mail this week!

--Christina

5 comments:

  1. I got lots of great stuff this week with more on the way! Yesterday I got the same 4 balms from Aqua Blossom. Love them! I also received 3 new balms from Epically Epic. I have 5 balms from LWF on the way, as well as my Alice in Wonderland Eos set that I finally ordered! Oh yeah, and still waiting for my Wicked Soaps order, my Orange Thyme order and 2 balms from Little Batch. Yeah, I have GOT to stop haha!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one going overboard with buying lip balm! Isn't Aqua Blossom just incredible? I can't believe it took me so long to find her shop! What did you get from EE this time? Haha oh my gosh your hauls sound so much like mine! What did you order from Orange Thyme this time? I can't wait for my new Little Batch lip balms to come, you'll love those balms! A big thinner I think than LWF balms, but still super great! Maybe in the future we should look into joining a Lip Balm Addicts Anonymous group...but until then, I'll be on Etsy =P.

      Let me know how you like everything when they arrive!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. My name is Trish and I'm a lip balm addict! From Orange Thyme I am still waiting on Gingersnap Cookie, Peppermint Stick and Chocolate Lavender. From Epically Epic I got Lemon Coke (my new favorite omg), Pumpkin Pie and Gingerbread House. And yes, Aqua Blossom is great and Ashley is so sweet! I still have a cart full of stuff on Etsy. It's crazy. Etsy is so wonderful yet so evil at the same time! I'm also eyeing more from Little Batch before she closes. I really need to stop haha!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lemon Coke is amazing! And so is the Gingerbread house! I really hate to admit this, but sometimes...there are too many items in my cart to add anymore. Like the limit is 99 or 100 or something and I always have to shift things around so I can make room. YES IT'S THAT BAD! Hahaha I totally agree, Etsy is a bad, but amazing place! I hope that you'll love your Little Batch balms!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is obsessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...