Sunday, November 18, 2012

Balms Of The Week 11.18.12

Hi all!

I've received SO many lip balms this week, okay let's be serious..this month! It's hard for me to just focus on  just a couple to use when I have SO many great options to choose from! This week some of the ones I've been using are:

Little Batch's Winter Frost
I feel like this balm will be a staple for me all season long! I can't get enough of it!

Long Winter Farm's Butterwelsh
I love this balm, it's so warm and buttery and smooth!

Epically Epic's Lemon Mint
Most of you know I'm a sucker for Lemon and Mint...so this was an automatic win!

Wicked Soaps' Peppermint Candy
Love, love this balm! These new Wicked Soaps balms I received are wonderful!

ForGoodnessGrape's Bananas Foster
Seriously, this balm smells so good. I had to hold myself back from eating the whole tube!

Long Winter Farm's Rosemary Litsea
Amazing! SO happy Amanda included this in my order, I wanted it as soon as she posted it! Love! Lemony goodness!


What balms have you been using this week? Did you find any new favorites?

Hope you're having a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...