Friday, February 1, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 2.1.13

Happy Friday to everyone! This morning I'm flying back to Chicago with my boyfriend to surprise my Dad for his birthday! He doesn't read this blog much, so it should be a good surprise! I'm a little apprehensive about returning to Illinois today. I've lived through Illinois winters all my life, but now that I live in San Francisco and have avoided all the super freezing weather this winter, I'm not sure if I can handle it! Here are some balms that I think would help keep me warm in the bitter cold (or at least keep my lips from being chapped!): 
Ripe Shop's Indian Mango 
Indian Mango Lip Balm - Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter
(via)
This looks amazing, definitely on my list for the next time I purchase from Ripe Shop!

ForGoodnessGrape's Cake Batter
Cake Batter Lip Balm - The Best Lip Balm
(via)
Ever since I got my hands on my Cake Batter lip balm from Chapstick, I can't get the idea of Cake Batter lip balms out of my head. I'd love to try ForGoodnessGrape's version of Cake Batter!

Canfield Craft's Orange Coconut
Orange Coconut - Shea and Cocoa Butter Lip Balm - Mini Size
(via)
After being recommended this by one of my lovely readers, I can't get it out of my head. I really want to try a bunch of these little half size balms! This flavor combination is so unique, I must try it!

What balms are you eyeing this week?
Have a great weekend!

**Don't forget to enter both my giveaways this week! Find my Softlips giveaway here and my PuurBody giveaway here!**

5 comments:

  1. I am also eyeing the Indian Mango from Ripe Shop along with Salted Caramel. Also, now that Little Batch has reopened, I am eyeing a bunch from there! But the Semi Sweet Chocolate is at the top of my list. I seem to be on a chocolate balm kick lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish you will love the Semi Sweet balm from LB! It is one of the first balms I ordered from Jen's shop! It reminds me of freshly backed Semi Sweet Chocolate Chip cookies yum!
      Love the Salted Caramel and Indian Mango from Ripe too!

      Delete
    2. The Salted Caramel is great!

      I'm so excited that Little Batch is open again, I can't wait to see what Jen's going to come up with!

      I've also been on a huge chocolate kick lately, I have no idea why! And banana for some reason.

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Brr, after last year being warmer than usual handling this cold winter has been tough but eventually I hope to wise up and move to the West coast too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why I'm glad I moved to the West Coast when I did. The last two years have been so warm during the winter that I didn't think I could actually handle the usual Chicago winters anymore. But at least we've got some great balms to get us through the tough winter weather!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...