Monday, February 4, 2013

Mini Monday 2.4.13

This weekend went by crazy fast and ended way too soon for me. My family is very, very, very close so much that almost no one in my family (both my mom's side and my dad's side) lives more than an hour away from each other. So when I moved to San Francisco a month ago it was a very big deal for everyone, they even threw me a surprise going away party where there were over 30 people in attendance. Although getting to spend less than 3 days with them was definitely not enough, I'm very grateful I got to spend any time with them at all. It's very hard to be away from my family, especially my littlest (who isn't so little anymore) sister, who I love so much! Anyway, while I reminisce about this past weekend, here's this week's Mini Monday:

Petite Threla's Choco Strawberry
Hello, Chocolate lovers! This one is to die for! Very rich chocolate combined with sweet strawberry, it's seriously scrumptious!

This balm is super fruity! I smell bananas, bubble gum, and other super sweet fruits. It's lovely!

ForGoodnessGrape's Papaya Coconut
This balm is so very tropical! Sweet papaya combined with warm coconut, it's wonderful!

Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel being away from your family. I live in Texas but everyone else in my family lives in Maryland. And with two kids now, it's harder and harder to go up for a visit.

    I am also enjoying ForGoodnessGrape's Papaya Coconut. It's a very nice blend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really sucks to be far from family, I can't imagine trying to travel with two kids back and forth. I'm trying to visit them as much as possible while I can, even one month away from each other feels way too long for us.

      I really like the Papaya Coconut, all of the balms I received last week have been amazing!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...