Sunday, February 17, 2013

Balms of the Week 2.17.13

I hope you've all been having a nice long weekend, I know I have! My boyfriend actually had Friday off as well as Monday, so we've been having a really relaxing long weekend. It's been getting harder and harder to decide which balms I'm going to use on a daily basis, there are just so many for me to choose from! And everything I've been trying lately has just been phenomenal which makes it even more difficult to choose! Anyway, here are the balms that have had me reaching for them the most this week:

Epically Epic's Cherry Lemonade
I've been really into more spring and summer type flavors, and this balm definitely hit the spot! 

Epically Epic's Peach Lemonade
Not only have I been craving spring and summertime flavors, but I've also been really into peach lately which is really odd because although I love peaches, peach balms haven't always been my favorite. This balm though, amazing!

Canfield Crafts' Orange Coconut
This is such a unique flavor combination, and it's amazing! I can't stop reaching for this one!

Canfield Crafts' Chocolate Peppermint
Okay this balm is seriously AMAZING, it's SO chocolatey because it's made with real chocolate! And the mint is perfect! Go try this.Seriously. Even my boyfriend liked it and so far he's only liked 4 lip balms ever!

Thank you, Trish, for recommending this one! It's wonderful! I love my horchatta balms!

ForGoodnessGrape's Passion Fruit
This is so tropical and fruity and wonderful! I keep it on my nightstand and use it constantly!

What balms have you been using this week?

***Don't forget to enter my Little Batch giveaway here and my Chapstick Cupcake giveaway here!!***

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love that Horchatta balm as much as I do! It's just amazing and so authentic smelling. I've also been using my Canfield Craft balms a lot this week! I love all the scents but I'm especially enjoying how they go on. So smooth and creamy! Perfect little balms. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Horchatta is wonderful!

      I can't get enough of my Canfield Craft balms! They're so cute and sooo creamy!

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. I can't agree more! I just love CC's balms. They are so adorable and are so creamy smooth! Love them!

      Delete
  2. Mirasol Farm has included a free balm with my last few orders, my latest is a blood orange one that smells like fresh squeezed O.J. Orange for me is one of those happy scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried Mirasol Farm, I'll definitely have to look into trying some of their balms =).

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. I have a few balms from Mirasol Farm too! I like them and recommend that you try a couple. I have Pink Lemonade and Lavender!

      Delete
    3. I will have to look into them then!

      Thanks ladies! =)

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. This week I have also been into spring/summer scented balms! I have been using EE's Peach Lemonaid, Honeydew, and Pineapple Orange, LWF Strawberry Jam and Strawberry Lemonade, and Paradise Punch from OT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are definitely summer balms! I can't wait to see what shop's come up with now that spring and summer are on their way! =)

      --Christina

      Delete
  4. The Vegan Lip Balms is the best make feel moist & supple.Get more.information;http://www.vegantreeowl.com.au .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...