Friday, February 15, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 2.15.13

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday! Valentine's Day always marks the half way mark between my boyfriend and I's anniversaries, 6 months from the last one and 6 months until the next one. Yesterday marked five and a half years that we've been together, which is crazy for me to even imagine since I never thought our relationship would ever get off the ground when we first started dating. Anyway, since we don't really get each other anything for Valentine's Day, I'm thinking about getting myself some of these balms:

Epically Epic's Yellow Cake
Yellow Cake Epic Vegan Lip Balm
(via)

ForGoodnessGrape's Coconut Milk and Peaches
ON SALE- Coconut Milk & Peaches Lip Balm  - The Best Lip Balm
(via)

Black Plum Lip Balm
(via)

What balms are you thinking about treating yourself to this week?

Happy Friday!

***Don't forget to enter my Little Batch giveaway here!***

4 comments:

  1. I just got Epically Epic's Yellow Cake two days ago. It's. Too. Die. For! I LOVE it! No wonder you love Allison's balms! I can't wait to try more! How often does she have sales?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I ordered the yellow cake as well and can't wait for it to arrive!

      She only has sales occasionally, usually around holidays.

      I'm so glad you like Allison's balms! I can't recommend them enough, they're all wonderful!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. 5 1/2 years, wow! Congrats on that! When is he gonna pop the question already? Yeah, I'm nosy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I'm wondering the same thing! Don't worry, you'll be sure to know whenever that happens, I'm sure I'll be posting it everywhere haha.

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...