Monday, February 25, 2013

Sponsor Call: March 2013

Can you all believe how fast February has gone by? It's already time for another Sponsor Call!

The blog has been growing like crazy with the number of average daily users up around 430. That's just craziness! But that means it's also good for your blog or business! Next month I have many posts planned, my usual daily posts, as well as many more giveaways. I'm also very active on my social media accounts. All of this provides extra exposure for your blog or business!


I hope you'll consider sponsoring Lip Balm Wrangler in March! Currently the XL Ad Spot is booked until June 8th. As for Large Ad Spots there is only 1 currently available, but there are plenty of openings for early March. And I also have plenty of Small Ad Spots currently available. 

If you choose to sponsor Lip Balm Wrangler all you have to do is click on the 'Sponsors' tab above. I'm using Passionfruit Ads which makes buying ad space super easy! I usually have your ad up and running within 2 hours of you submitting it. 

If buying an ad is not what you're looking for, I am also more than happy to host a giveaway for you on my blog or review one of your products. Just e-mail me at lipbalmwrangler@gmail.com for more information.

Thank you for considering to sponsor Lip Balm Wrangler!
--Christina

1 comment:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...