Friday, February 22, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 2.22.13

This week seemed to go by so slow and yet so fast at the same time, did it feel that way for you? I don't know if it was because of the four day weekend my boyfriend had last weekend or what, but I'm definitely glad it's Friday! Here's what's catching my attention this week (although I think I've been pretty good about not buying everything I see):

St. Patrick's Day Lip Balm - Vanilla Mint Lip Balm - Unsweetened
(via)
I missed out on a couple of Lippincott Soap's other seasonal/holiday balms and I really don't want to miss out on another!

The Rain Bird Caves' Grandma's Peach Martini
Close Out Sale- Grandma's Peach Martini- beeswax lip balm .15 oz
(via)
I really like the look of their balms and they have some pretty interesting flavors in the shop!

Petite Threla's Maple Cherry
Maple Cherry All Natural Lip Balm - New
(via)
This flavor is brand new and sounds totally awesome! I've never come across a Petite Threla balm I didn't like, so this one is definitely on my wishlist!

What balms are catching your eye this week?
Happy Friday!

***Don't forget to enter my Chapstick Cupcake giveaway here!!***

4 comments:

  1. Waiting for my Lipincott and Petite Therela balms to arrive including the Lucky Lips and Maple Cherry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Let me know what you think of both, I'm dying to try both of them! I might cave and order them this week =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I received the Maple Cherry from Petite Threla in my recent order (I was the first to try it!!) and it is awesome! Buttery maple and tangy, sweet cherry are a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I hope to try it soon! =)

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...