Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lip Balm Overload!

If you don't follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you may have missed out on some pretty embarrassing pictures of how overrun my desk is right now with lip balm. Ever since I moved from Chicago to San Francisco last month, all of my lip balm has been displaced. I put everything in Ziploc bags to bring here and then had no where to put them once I got here. So a big portion of my collection is just hanging out in plastic bags. Then there are the balms that I've been getting in the mail, photographing, and then letting them simply exist on the top of my desk. I didn't want everyone to miss out on seeing the obnoxiousness that is taking over my desk so here you go!

Those black boxes on the right as well as the black container in the back on the left are full of lip balm. Those purple and clear containers also have lip balm in them separated by shop.

Can you spot any of your favorite shops or balms?

That list with the pen on top is actually my "Best of 2012" balms. Yes I will eventually get to that post! It's just taking a while because there are so many I have to find and my collection is kind of everywhere right now. 

There you have it! I hope you enjoyed having a peek into the craziness that is my lip balm collection!

***Don't forget to enter my Little Batch giveaway here!***

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You will certainly never run out of balms. Do you ever find they have a shelf life and no good after a while?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that natural balms usually have a shelf life of about a year, although I've kept a lot of mine past that and they've been fine. The ones that aren't made from natural products last for a couple years before I have to throw them out. I know one reader said her natural balms started developing warts, but I'm not sure how long she had them.

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...