Sunday, February 10, 2013

Balms of the Week 2.10.13

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and I also hope that those of you who are experiencing the winter storm are staying nice and warm! The East coast sure is getting the short end of the stick this year, the weather has been crazy for you all! This week I haven't been using too many different balms because for some reason I kept forgetting to put on lip balm even when it was right in front of me, I don't know how that was possible. Any who, here are the balms I've been remembering to use this week:

Live Beautifully's Blueberry Mint Tea

Live Beautifully's Juicy Peach & Pear

Orange Thyme's Watermelon Juice

ForGoodnessGrape's Peaches and Cream

What balms have you been keeping by your side this week?
Have a wonderful (and warm) Sunday!

***Don't forget to enter my Epically Epic giveaway here and my Little Batch giveaway here!***

12 comments:

  1. This week I have been using: Orange Almond lipBalm from NatCheryl off etsy, Cherry Almond Honey from Williams Honey Farm off etsy, Chocolate Orange from LB, Paradise Punch from Orangethyme, Grass Hopper and Cream Soda from FFG, Bluemoon Ice Cream, Yellow Cake, and Chocolate Irish Cream from EE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is the Paradise Punch from Orange Thyme? I've been wanting to try that one! I also saw that Allison relisted some Yellow Cake and I've been eyeing it a ton this week.

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. Love the Paradise Punch. I got this as a freebee one weekend when she gave it away if you spent at keast $10 before shipping! Highly recommend!
      Yellow Cake was one of the first balms that I ordered from Allison. It's so yummie and one of my favorites! You need to get the matching solid lotion too! Reminds me of slicing into a fresh moist slice of yellow cake and savoring all the yummieness!

      Delete
    3. I've been waiting for Rachel to list Paradise Punch in her shop, I'm dying to try it!

      I'm definitely thinking about ordering the Yellow Cake balm. I love Allison's solid lotions, so I'm really tempted to get the Yellow Cake solid lotion too!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I'm kinda bummed. I ordered 3 balms from Orange Thyme on January 10th and they got lost in the mail. I convo'd Rachel and only heard back once. I was really looking forward to those. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, sorry that your package got lost in the mail! I have had this happen a few times as well. Try to convo Rachel tomorrow. She doesn't usually answer any emails on the weekends.Don't be bummed. It will arrive before you know it. Rachel is good about resending lost packages!

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry, Trish! I've had some other readers that had trouble contacting Rachel too, but I'd definitely try again tomorrow. She's usually very responsive!

      Hope it all gets resolved soon!

      --Christina

      Delete
    3. I haven't heard from her in 5 days now. Maybe emailing her would be a better way to reach her? I don't know. :(

      Delete
    4. Yes, I think directly emailing her would be best. I know that she has had trouble receiving her convos from etsy in the past.

      Delete
    5. I heard back from her yesterday, she is shipping me out a replacement. Yay!

      Delete
    6. Yay! I knew it would all work out =). Which flavors did you get this time?

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. So glad that everything worked out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...