Sunday, February 24, 2013

Balms of the Week 2.24.13

I hope you've all been having a lovely weekend! I've been trying to get outside as much as possible this weekend since the weather has been so nice here. I also hope you were all able to check out my "Best of 2012" post yesterday! It's been so hard to decide which balms to use every day, and not just because it's so hard to keep track of what's been coming in, but also because I've received SO many great balms these last couple of weeks! Here's what I've been using most this week:

Epically Epic's Peach Lemonade
I'm still lovin' this Peach Lemonade balm! I now keep it right by my bedside so it's not even an arm's length away!

Long Winter Farm's Black Currant Walnut
Ever since I knew I would be reviewing these balms from LWF this week, I've been using them like crazy! I forgot how much I loved them!

Long Winter Farm's Gingerbread
The perfect Gingerbread lip balm!

Ripe Shop's Indian Mango
This is an amazing take on a Mango Lassi balm!

Ripe Shop's Watermelon
Not usually a huge fan of watermelon balms, but this one definitely changed my mind. I've actually been using it quite a bit!

Canfield Crafts' Chocolate Peppermint
Still can't get over these little bullets I mean, balms. This one is amazing!!

What balms have you been using this week?
Have a great Sunday!

***Don't forget to enter my Chapstick Cupcake giveaway here!!***

3 comments:

  1. This past week I was using ForGoodnessGrape's Coconut Milk & Peaches, Orange Thyme's Paradise Punch, Canfield Crafts Chocolate Peppermint and Little Batch's Red Velvet Cake. Oh, and Live Beautifully's Carribean Punch! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! I want to try Orange Thyme's Paradise Punch so bad, but it still isn't listed in the shop! I keep checking like everyday...I probably should just ask Rachel about it haha. You're using so many good balms this week!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. This week I have been using Cocnut Milk and Peaches from LBB, Irish Cream from LWF, Mint Chocolate Expresso, Blueberry Peach, Mango Orange from EE and Black Walnut Toffee and Wild Blackberry Kona from Rain Bird Caves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...