Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Simple Siren Part Deux

By now, most of you know that I love Simple Siren balms. I mean they're so soft and creamy and last forever, so what's not to love? Especially with their awesome lip scrubs and new flavors that keep comin' out, they're pretty hard for me to resist!

Company: The Simple Siren

Flavors: Grandma's Rosemary Lemonade, Orange Creme Bar, Lemon Lime Smooth, and Lemon Lime Crush. Another thing most of you probably know by now is that I love Lemon anything and everything, and next to lemon, I love pretty much anything that's citrus as well. Which is why everything from this order was citrus based! The Grandma's Rosemary Lemonade is a wonderful sweet and a little sour lemonade balm with just a hint of rosemary. It smells absolutely wonderful and would be great for summer! The Orange Creme Bar is AMAZING, it smells exactly like my favorite ice cream treat. Sweet, citrusy orange combined with creamy vanilla...yum! Definitely one of my favorites! The Lemon Lime Smooth was generously included in my order and it smells exactly like sweet lemon blended with tart lime and maybe a little bit of soda, it's more on the limey side than lemon. Definitely a must-have for a citrus lover. I also ordered the Lemon Lime Crush which smells just like the Lemon Lime Smooth, very citrusy, but in the form of a lip scrub.

Wear: These balms go on very creamy and very smooth. They're a bit delicate though so I have to be a little gentle when I put them on. They definitely melt easily and blend right into my lips with ease. My lips feel really great after wearing one of these balms. The scrub definitely gets rid of any dry skin I have lurking and makes my lips feel nice and smooth.

Packaging: I love the look and feel of these balms. They come in your average sized lip balm tubes but they have paper labels that are textured and a heavier weight than most paper labels. These ones, I feel, could stand up to a little bit of wear and tear; unlike other paper labels that may start losing their ink after a few too many uses.

Price: $4.50 to 5, which is usually way out of my price range, but usually Kat has a special going on and that's usually when I decide to purchase. Also these balms are all organic which is why the price is a little more than some balms.

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists, I really love these balms from The Simple Siren and I would definitely recommend trying a balm or two (or three or four...)! Right now would be a great time to try a Simple Siren balm since you can save 20% on your order through Valentine's Day using code: ORGANICLOVE20

Ingredients: 
Grandma's Rosemary Lemonade-Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Raw Shea, Jojoba oil, Lemon Oil, rosemary, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Calendula, Stevia
Orange Creme Bar- Coconut oil, virgin olive oil, raw shea, cocoa butter, sweet orange oil, vanilla bean, vanilla oil, beeswax, carnauba wax, calendula, stevia, palm oil, canola oil
Lemon Lime Smooth-Raw Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, shea butter, beeswax, lime oil, carnauba wax, lemon oil, lemon rind, calendula, stevia
Lemon Lime Crush- Raw cane sugar, coconut oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, beeswax, lime oil, lemon oil, calendula, stevia

Have you tried balms from The Simple Siren before? Which flavors are your favorite? Or which ones are you dying to try?

****Don't forget to enter my Epically Epic giveaway here!****

4 comments:

  1. What did you think of the feel of the Simply Put balms, basically the same as the others?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, I really like the Simply Put balms! I have the Grapefruit one and it feels great like all the rest of Kat's balms and smells just like a freshly peeled grapefruit right off the tree! I haven't tried the other flavors yet, but I am sure they are wonderful as well!

      Delete
    2. I ordered the Simply Put Grapefruit and Lime. Can't wait to try them!

      Delete
    3. Yes, Jean, they're basically the same as the others. It's lovely!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...