Thursday, February 28, 2013

Country Blossom

By now, I'm sure you're all familiar with my lip balm subscription for Country Blossom. If not, you can get caught up on some of the balms I've received each month here, here, here, here, and here. I've really been enjoying my lip balms of the month, it's such a neat way to try out flavors I may have never tried. I'd highly recommend a lip balm of the month club if you're curious, it's a nice surprise to find a new lip balm each month waiting for me in my mailbox. Of course, I was a little impatient one month when I was waiting for the next lip balm of the month because I wanted to try more Country Blossom balms, which is where these little guys come in. I caved and had to try a couple that I knew weren't going to be sent as one of the lip balm of the month balms.

Company: Country Blossom

Flavors: Pina Colada, Apple Pie, Pineapple, and Strawberry Banana. The Pina Colada is a perfect blend of pineapple and coconut, it's very tropical and lovely! Apple Pie is a lip balm flavor I've been trying to get myself to try out more. I mean, I really love apple pies, so why shouldn't I try it in lip balm form? The Apple Pie smells incredible! I smell sweet baked apples, with cinnamon, and a little bit of crust. I didn't think I'd be a fan of this one, but I am! The Pineapple smells lightly of tropical pineapple. Strawberry Banana has always been an iffy flavor combination for me. I don't know why, but ever since I was a child I did not like Strawberry Banana flavored things. Strawberry Banana yogurt? Strawberry Banana smoothie? Forget it. It's odd because I love strawberries and bananas, in fact I often have strawberries and bananas with breakfast. But, just like the apple pie, I'm trying to branch out in flavors I usually wouldn't try. The Strawberry Banana smells mostly of sweet strawberry with just a little bit of banana. The strawberry scent reminds me of some type of candy, perhaps Strawberry Sour Punch Straws (which are my favorite), which I love! Also something that's really unique about this balm is that the center of the balm and the balm around the center are two different colors! The center of the balm is pink!

Wear: These balms, like all of my other Country Blossom balms, go on super creamy and smooth. They cover beautifully and just feel super great on my lips. I've found that even if I'm not a fan of one of the flavors, the consistency of these balms keeps me coming back for more!

Packaging: These come in your average sized lip balm tubes with white labels. The labels have a bright, big,  yellow sunflower on them where the shop's name is placed on. The flavor of the balm is written below and below that is an image that depicts the flavor of the balm . Pretty simple and not cluttered which is really nice.

Price: $3 per tube which is definitely worth it for one of these balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4 out of 5 twists. I really enjoy my Country Blossom balms, they're just so creamy and wonderful! Megan has so many flavors to choose from, so why not try a couple?

Ingredients: Beeswax, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Flavoring Oil

Have you tried Country Blossom balms before? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...