Friday, December 14, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 12.14.12

This week has been yet another hectic busy week for me (it wasn't hectic like there was chaos, I just had a ton to do!). I returned from San Francisco late Tuesday night and had to go nanny very early the next morning, then had to study for my final, then worked most of the day yesterday, then had to study study and study some more for my final later today. Then right after my final I have to go nanny and tomorrow night I go babysit and Sunday I will have a day of rest! I'm very much looking forward to that! Here are the balms that have been distracting me from studying:

Ripe Shop's Coco Pina
Coco Piña Lip Balm - Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Piña Colada, Coconut Pineapple
(via)
I've actually been eyeing a bunch of Ripe Shop's lip balms, this is a fairly new shop and Adriana's balms are really wonderful! 

Etiquettes' Mango Peach
Mango Peach Lip Balm
(via)
This was the first ever shop I found on Etsy last winter, but I had never purchased from there because I was still so new to Etsy. After I finally started trying balms on Etsy, the shop closed for a loooonggggg while. It just re-opened recently and I'm eyeing all of their balms! I love how dainty the balms look.

Lip Love's Holiday Cheer
Holiday Cheer - Moisturizing All Natural Lip Balm
(via)
The flavor combination of this balm (coconut, vanilla, and peppermint) just sounds heavenly! 

What balms have you been eyeing this week? 

Happy Friday!
--Christina

6 comments:

  1. Live Beautifully has a set of coffee balms I'd like to try. Their range of lip balms has grown a lot since my last visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those balms look wonderful! Have you tried them before? Are they good balms?

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. Yes, I like them a lot. Of what I've tried some flavors were stronger than others, my favorite one is Sunny Orchard Blossom, an apricot/peach flavor.





      Delete
    3. Oh good, I'm planning on placing an order from there! There's 15% off right now and buy 3, get 1 free on all balms! A lot of their flavor combinations look so interesting!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I agree with Jean! Their balms are good! I have the tropical drink 3 pack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I just ordered those, the cream pie 3 pack, the peppermint hot cocoa, and the strawberry and orange! I can't wait to try them =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...