Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Aqua Blossom's Holiday Balms!

The second shop I've got for you today is Aqua Blossom! One of my new favorite shops! Ashley is seriously such a sweet lady! I'm so, so happy I found her shop. Her balms are incredible and I hope that you'll head on over and check out her shop and that maybe this review will give you a better idea of what her holiday balms are like!

Company: Aqua Blossom

Flavors: Candy Cane, Cranberry Orange, Brown Sugared Pear and Butterbeer. The Candy Cane is an amazing peppermint balm! It reminds me of the peppermint Certs my dad used to buy that I ate like crazy when I was younger. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Now that I think of it, I haven't had a Cert is a really long time! Any who...the Cranberry Orange is wonderful! Sweet cranberries combined with citrus-y orange is an amazing combination! This balm smells so sweet and fresh, seriously this balm is amazing! The Brown Sugared Pear is a strong, sweet pear scent. I don't really pick up much brown sugar-y-ness to it, but if you've been looking for a great pear balm, this is the one to try! I know the Butterbeer balm isn't really a holiday flavor, but I've been seeing a lot of Google searches for this one lately so I thought I'd throw it in with this bunch! The Butterbeer balm is definitely a warm, butterscotch scent. It reminds me of the butterscotch chips I really love to eat straight out of the bag. If you like butterscotch, you'll like this balm!

Wear: These balms go on so smooth and really make my lips feel moisturized. These balms last 2+ hours which is fabulous! I think the kokum butter in this balm gives this balm a little somethin' that other balms don't have. I couldn't put my finger on it at first, but I think the kokum butter definitely adds something to the balm. I don't know what else you'd like to know about the application of this balm, it's smooth and lasts a while! What more could you ask for?

Packaging: These balms come in oval tubes and everyone should know by now that I love balms in oval tubes! I love the way these balms look, they're so polished looking. The labels have a small picture of an aqua blossom on the front and lip butter written next to it. The other half of the label is different for each balm. It's colored to match the flavor of the balm and have special designs to go along with the balm as well!

Price: $3.75, definitely not a bad price for one of these balms!

Overall:
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 twists. Seriously, Ashley's balms are amazing! You really need to try them for yourself to know what I'm talkin' about!

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, candelilla wax, coconut oil, kokum butter, soybean oil, essential and/or flavor oil, vitamin e oil.

Have you tried Aqua Blossom's balms before? What did you think of them?

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own stick of Softlips Marshmallow Ghost**

2 comments:

  1. I have these 4 balms as well! Along with her Lavender Mint, Chocolate Covered Strawberry, and Peach Mango! All fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried the Peach Mango! That's definitely on my wish-list for the next time I purchase from her shop!

      I'm glad you're enjoying her balms =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...