Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Haul of the Week 12.12.12

Today is 12/12/12 how cool! I have always loved when the date aligns in a cool way, I don't know why...I'm just super nerdy! Can you believe that this is the last time it will be a date like that until 2112. Holy crap, 2112? Wouldn't it be so cool to live until then?! Now I'm kinda sad that I won't. Okay wow, way off track here. The packages have been slowing a bit this week which is good because I'm up to my eyeballs in lip balm (and it's not because I'm short!). Here's what came in this week:


Photobucket

What balms did you receive this week? Have you tried anything new and amazing this week?
--Christina

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own stick of Softlips Marshmallow Ghost**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...