Sunday, December 16, 2012

Balms of the Week 12.16.12

As of today, I am finally done with my undergraduate degree! I am a college graduate! I did it in 3.5 years! Ahhhh! So exciting! Sorry this is probably the coolest thing that has happened to me since, well, I started this blog (almost 1 year ago, by the way!). Through this last hectic week before I step into the real world, the balms I've kept by my side were:

Country Blossom's Pumpkin Cheesecake
This is such a great balm, probably my favorite balm of the month so far!

Lush's Chocolate Whipstick
This balm lasts FOREVER and smells so decadent!

Little Batch's Winter Frost
Still my absolute favorite balm!

ForGoodnessGrape's Cream Soda
Seriously, the best balm ever. Do yourself a favor and try this balm!

What balms have you been lovin' this week?
Happy Sunday!
--Christina

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's an impressive achievement! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish! I'm super excited! I'm also the first person in my family to graduate from college so it's even more special to me =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Yes, a much deserved congrats to the college graduate! Your parents and family must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise! They are, it's an exciting event in my family. I'm the oldest of 9 grandchildren and the first of us 9 to graduate from college so everyone is a bit excited!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...