Sunday, December 30, 2012

Balms of the Week 12.30.12

This week has been crazy busy for my family. I feel like we've been on a never-ending-spend-as-much-time-with-each-other-as-we-possibly-can-before-I-leave binge. I've been going from one family gathering to another mixed in with going away parties with friends and then last night my family threw me a surprise going away party and I had absolutely no idea! All of this is only making my move to San Francisco even harder! Through all this traveling back and forth and stress and such, I've kept these balms by my side:

For Goodness Grape's Banana Buttercream
This balm is still one of my absolute favorites!

Lush's Chocolate Whipstick
This balm is great for being super moisturizing and very long lasting.

Chapstick's Orange Cream Burst
I don't know why I always forget to include this balm in my balms of the week; this balm is always tucked in my make up bag and goes basically everywhere my make up goes with me. Every trip, every occasion where I wear make up, it's there. I love this balm!

What balms have you been using this week? Have you found any new favorites?
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. This week I've been using the new Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosè. It's amazing and so moisturizing! I also received my first order from Live Beautifully and they are amazing! I got the hot chocolate three pack and she also threw in a freebie in Spiced Apple Cider. These balms are so thick and creamy. They last a long time and make my lips feel lovely. I will definetly be ordering more when she reopens her shop. Have you ordered from there yet?

    I've also been using For Goodness Grape's Grasshopper a lot this week, which is a combo of spearmint and chocolate. You know I love my spearmint! Mixed with chocolate is even better. Plan on ordering from Lisa again soon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been able to find the new Nivea Lip Butters anywhere, it's so disappointing! I received my balms from Live Beautifully but I haven't really had a chance to use them yet, but the ones I've smelled so far are wonderful!

      Lisa's balms are fabulous! I can't get over her Banana Buttercream or Cream Soda, they're so good!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...