Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lee's Bees

I'm sure you've seen these balms floating around Etsy at one point or another, I know I had seen them so many times but never had any real inkling to try them until a couple months ago. I figured it was about time for me to give this shop a try!

Company: Lee's Bees

Flavors: Mango Smoothie and Ginger Peach. The Mango Smoothie is an amazing mango balm! It's creamy and tropical and just all around wonderful. I don't know what else to say about it, it's just great! The Ginger Peach is another winner! You can actually smell the fresh peaches, the peach scent is not completely overwhelmed by the ginger, combined with the warm, slightly spicy scent of ginger. The peach is slightly stronger than the ginger which I actually prefer. This balm also smells a bit creamy too, which is so pleasant!

Wear:  These balms go on very smooth and creamy! My lips feel really smooth, soft, and nourished after I wear these.

Packaging: These balms come in oval tubes which I love! They fit my lips perfectly and make application so much nicer. The labels have 'Lee's Bees' written on the front and underneath it is a colored band with the flavor of the balm written in large letters. Pretty simple and straight forward!

Price: $3.10, which is pretty darn great for one of these balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 twists, seriously these balms are amazing. Do yourself a favor and try at least one of them!

Ingredients: Beeswax, Coconut and Grape Seed Oils, Shea and Cocoa Butters, Honey, Vitamin E, Flavor Oil

Have you tried a Lee's Bees balm yet? What did you think of it?

3 comments:

  1. I've had mine for a while and now they look like they've grown warts! The same thing happened with my long winter farm balms too! Has this happened to yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celina!

      That is so strange! How long have you had them? None of mine have warts of any kind. Some get a little grainy on top from not being used for a while, but nothing huge. Most of these natural balms only last about a year or so because there are no preservatives or chemicals in them. Have you had them longer than that?

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. Ok maybe a little longer than a year! I just ordered a few more I'm sure they will be great :)

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...