Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Haul of the Week 12.26.12

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday yesterday! Although I've tried slowing down on purchasing lip balm since Black Friday, I did buy a couple this week and received some from a special reader!

I didn't know GAP sold lip balms and when I saw these I just went to see what flavors they were, thinking they weren't going to be anything special. Boy was I wrong! Instead of finding Cherry, Strawberry, Grape or something yellow. I found Strawberry Kiwi, Pineapple Twist, and Blackberry! They also had it in Fresh Mint, but I figured I have quite a few mint balms and didn't really need another one since the other flavors were so interesting!

Once again, Denise sent me some truly amazing and wonderful custom made balms. (In case you missed the last bunch she sent me, you can find it here.) Thank you SO much, Denise, for sending me these! These custom flavors are so amazing! The Mango Lime and Peach Coconut are two of my favorites right now!

Did you receive any new lip balms for Christmas? 
--Christina

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own 2-Pack of Softlips Jack Frosting!**

5 comments:

  1. Totally jealous of every LWF balm! Denise is such a generous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous of each LWF balm! They look so yummy! And what a generous lady that Denise is! She thinks of some really yummy combos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does! I'm such a lucky girl! These custom balms are some of my favorites!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. I ordered my first long winter farm balm a few weeks ago It is my favorite thing ever!!! She is soo good and im for sure ordring more soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear it! Long Winter Farm is definitely one of my most favorite shops!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...