Sunday, December 2, 2012

Balms of the Week 12.2.12

I can't believe that it is December already, before you know it it'll be 2013! I've been receiving so many balms lately and have loved them all! I finally added some new balms into my line-up of daily balms. Here's what I've been using this week:

Little Batch's Winter Frost
Yup, still my favorite. I love this balm!

Little Batch's Hot Cocoa
This balm is SO decadent, very rich and chocolate-y! This is a MUST for any chocolate lover.

PuurBody's Pom-Orange
I am so happy I snagged this balm, it is so amazingly fruity and such an interesting combination! I find myself reaching for this very often!

Ballyhoo Bath's Horchata
I've never had Horchata before, but I was really curious about this balm. I really love it! It's a delicious scent.

Petite Threla's Strawberry Kiwi
This balm is an awesome blend of strawberry and kiwi! It's hard to find balms that have kiwi in them!

What balms have you been using this week? Any new favorites?

Have a great Sunday!
--Christina

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own stick of Softlips Marshmallow Ghost**

10 comments:

  1. I have been using Little Batch's Hot Cocoa and Winter Frost a lot this week as well. Love them SO much! Also been using Wicked Soaps Peppermint Candies, Aqua Blossom's Butterbeer and For Goodness Grape's Vanilla Chai a ton as well. I've got so many great ones! I have lip balm ADD haha!!

    Oh, FYI: Wicked Soaps is having their final sale of the year! 25% off with the code HOLIDAY25! I may or may not be picking up a few more balms. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you're still enjoying Little Batch's balms! I really like the Peppermint Candies balm too! Don't worry, you're not the only one with lip balm ADD. I've received SO many balms these last two weeks that it's really hard to stick with just one. I'm constantly switching!

      Ooooh, thanks for sharing! I wish she had more balms listed in her shop, I'd definitely take advantage then! Let me know what you try this time =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Mine this week have been Chocolate Candy from AnitasLaLaLand and Banana Colada from ForGoodnessGrape. I just got a bunch of new balms from Country Blossom but I think I might give those away for Christmas. The Pineapple Tangerine has been tempting me though! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried balms from AnitasLaLaLand yet, but I've definitely been eyeing that Chocolate Candy one! I keep forgetting to order the Banana Colada one from FGG, next time I'm going to try that one! Haha, if you try it let me know how you like it, I've been eyeing that one for a while now.

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. This week I have been using Crazy Rumors: Plum and Peppermint, Pear and Peppermint, Pineapple and Peppermint and Peppermint Twist! All wonderful additions to any lip balm addicts holiday collection! Epic Soaps Lemon Mint, Pineapple Cherry (my fav)and Mimosa!
    I have also been using and loving LWF Butterwelsh (one of my all time favorite balms)!
    I also recommend Anitaslalaland balms. I really like the Chocolate Candy and Sunshine Orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using all those Crazy Rumors balms as well! The Plum and Peppermint is so wonderful!

      I definitely need to check out AnitasLaLaLand, everyone keeps recommending that shop to me!

      --Christina

      Delete
  4. Still waiting for my Black Friday stash to arrive.. in the meantime, enjoying Hurraw Chamomile and Vanilla and Burt's Bees Pomegranate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What shops did you order from on Black Friday? I'm still waiting on one order from Black Friday to ship =(.

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. I spoke too soon.. the Audrey E Apothecary order just arrived today (yippee!). They have been shipped but still waiting for Crazy Rumours, Orange Thyme and Aqua Blossom. :(

      Delete
    3. How do you like the Aubrey E. Apothecary balms? My Crazy Rumors package took SO long to come! I mean, it's worth the wait, I just hate waiting!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...