Friday, December 7, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 12.7.12

It's hard to imagine that after all my Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping two weeks ago, that I'd have any more balms that I've got my eye on. But, I am the Lip Balm Wrangler after all and I've always got my eye on new balms! This week I'm eyeing:

Theme Fragrance's Coconut Cake
Coconut Cake glossy lip balm tube. Holiday Christmas Coconut vanilla poundcake flavor. Theme Fragrance - Best Lip Balm
(via)
I've never seen a Coconut Cake lip balm before, this sounds so interesting!

Lee's Bees' Asian Pear
Black Friday Etsy Cyber Monday Etsy NeW FlAvOr Asian Pear Lip Balm, Natural Beeswax Chapstick from Lee the Organic Beekeeper
(via)
I love how this balm just pops! The color is really what drew me in! 

Simply Natural Stuff's Pineapple Orange
Pineapple Orange Lip Stuff - .15 oz Tube Of Lip Balm
(via)
This sounds like such a delicious combination, I love Pineapple Orange juice and can only imagine what this balm smells like!

What balms are you eyeing this week?
Happy Friday!
--Christina
**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own stick of Softlips Marshmallow Ghost**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...