Sunday, December 9, 2012

Balms of the Week 12.9.12

This week has been SO hectic! I've been working a lot, studying a lot, and trying to pack up my things to bring to San Francisco with me this weekend. I've also been receiving a lot of balms lately so I've been trying to rotate through them to make sure I try balms from every shop! Here's what I've been using this week:

Puur Body's Pom-Orange
This balm is such an interesting flavor combination!

Okay, seriously. This balm is freaking amazing. I cannot put this down!

For Goodness Grape's Tequila Sunrise
This was included as a freebie in my order, and I'm totally in love with it!

Crazy Rumor's Plum and Peppermint
I love every balm in the Candy Cane collection!

Lush's Chocolate Whipstick
I found this balm in my jacket pocket, I seriously love it! It lasts forever and it's just such a rich scent!


What balms are you using this week? Anything new?
--Christina

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own stick of Softlips Marshmallow Ghost**

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Since getting Audrey E Apothecary's balms I have become smitten with her smores balm! There must be liquid smoke in it because it has a nice campfire flavour. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that balm wonderful? I was so surprised that she could get the smokiness that goes into a smore! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying her balms!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. This week I have been using Gingerbread Man from Little Batch, Crazy Rumors Gingerale balm and all their Pepermint combination balms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of those balms are amazing! Right now I'm reaching for the Plum and Peppermint and Twisted Peppermint, they're both SO good!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. Ah, I've always been wanting to try the Cream Soda balm from ForGoodnessGrape! It always sounds so delicious. I just ordered a bunch of balms and a lip tint from her last two sales. :) The balm I've been using like crazy this week is Orange Thyme's Marshmallow Hot Cocoa. I think I've used up most of this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I'm so mad I waited so long to try the Cream Soda, it's SO amazing! I love Cream Soda Dum Dum's (those little lollipops) and this balm was just like them! It's also just like the drink obviously, but those lollipops are the best! She's been having such good sales lately, what balms did you order? That Orange Thyme balm is wonderful! Rachel's fall/winter/holiday balms were all amazing this year!

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. I'll have to get that one next time I order - I've been eying it for over a year now! I ordered Vanilla Chai, Chocolate Baileys, Cookie Dough, Hot Chocolate w/ Marshmallow Topping, and I couldn't decide between Stay Puft and Chocolate Coconut so I asked her to surprise me on that one! I've really been into the chocolate balms lately!

      Delete
    3. How is the Chocolate Baileys? I keep eyeing that one but never order it! I really like the Chocolate Coconut!

      I hope you enjoy your new balms! =)

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...