Friday, December 28, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 12.28.12

I hope you all have been having a wonderful week! I love that after one holiday comes to an end, we just wait for the next holiday to approach! I've been having a wonderful week relaxing with my family and spending as much time with loved ones as I can before I move to San Francisco next week. With this new Christmas money I've received, I've definitely been eyeing some new balms to try out. Here's what I've been eyeing this week:

The Simple Siren's Multi Berry Burst
Organic Lip Balm - Multi Berry Burst - Berry & Vanilla Truffle Balm
(via)
I love me some Simple Siren balms and every time I see a new flavor now, I want to immediately jump on it! This is definitely on my wish-list!

The Turquoise Bicycle's Cheerful Bunting Lip Balm Cosy
Cheerful Bunting Design Lip Balm Cosy-Great Stocking Stuffer
(via)
I know this isn't a lip balm, but I've been looking for a really cute lip balm holder for my keys and I think I've finally found one!

AnitasLaLaLand's Chocolate Candy
CHOCOLATE CANDY Kiss Me Sheer Lip Butter - with African natural raw cocoa butter, 100% natural
(via)
I've been recommended this shop and specifically this flavor on several occasions, perhaps it's about time I try it out!

What have you been eyeing this week? 

Happy Friday!

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own 2-Pack of Softlips Jack Frosting!**

4 comments:

  1. I'm still addicted to the Chocolate Candy from AnitasLaLaLand! Thinking about stocking up on more soon. It's so chocolatey and sweet - it makes a great kissing balm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried that one! Ah, I suppose I should really get on it soon!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I just ordered the Multiberry Blast along with all the new lip balm flavors and lip scrubs! Love all of Kat's balms and scrubs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like it! She's coming up with so many new flavors, it's hard to refrain from buying them all!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...