Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More Crazy Rumors Holiday Balms!

I can't believe that Christmas is only 7 days away! I'm not quite yet in the holiday spirit, but maybe if I keep using some of my new holiday balms, I will be! After my last Crazy Rumors post containing some of their  holiday balms, I purchased the rest of the Crazy Rumors Holiday balms and I'm in love with every single one of them!

Company: Crazy Rumors

Flavors: Peppermint Twist, Plum & Peppermint, and Gingerbread. The Peppermint Twist is a perfect blend of tingly mint and creamy vanilla! I love using this balm. If you enjoy candy canes or peppermint in any way, this is a balm you want to try. The Plum & Peppermint is probably my favorite balm out of these three. The plum is very distinct which I like and with it being paired with tingly peppermint, it's a very unique flavor combination! I love this fruity, minty balm! I've used this one more than any other balm out of the Candy Cane Collection. The Gingerbread is a perfect representation of spicy cookie and creamy vanilla icing. This smells delicious and is definitely perfect for the holidays!

Wear: These balms go on so smooth, they just glide across my lips! They last about 2 hours and make my lips feel great!

Packaging: These balms come in your average sized lip balm tube and have Crazy Rumors written right on front with the balm flavor written right beneath it. There is also a picture depicting an image from the collection to which the balm belongs (i.e. Candy Cane picture for Candy Cane collection) or just a picture to represent the balm. I also really love the seals they use to keep the balms fresh. I don't know if they were always like this but I seriously can't get over them. I'm so weird I even keep all of the seals I rip off, they're just so cute! I also love the feel of these labels, okay enough weirdness for one post.

Price: $3.49 for one tube, but I bought these on Black Friday for 50% off! Score!
Seriously, it's the little things. Those seals are adorable!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, wear, packaging, price
Cons: That there aren't even more flavors?

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists, I really, really love these balms. They're absolutely perfect for the holidays!

Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, Shea butter, Candelilla Wax, Soy Wax, Jojoba Oil, Carnuba Wax, Natural Flavors and/or Pure essential oils, Vitamin E, Rosemary Leaf Extract and Natural Stevia

Have you tried Crazy Rumors balms before? Which ones are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. I've been a bit unlucky with Crazy Rumors balms. I purchased 3 earlier in the year, and both the Lemonade and Banana Split were extremely grainy, with an almost 'sandy' consistency. They smelled/tasted lovely, but I couldn't get past the weird texture. I am yet to try the Chocolate Mint I bought...I'm hoping that will be smoother because they have so many amazing flavours I'd like to try...I'd hate to write them off completely!

    PS. I agree with you on the packaging, it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if your balms had melted and resettled? Sometimes shea butter can reform a bit grainy and something to do with heating and cooling or pouring too fast or something makes shea butter feel grainy instead of smooth. I definitely feel the same way, if a balm feels weird, I won't wear it even if the flavors are nice.

      I hope your other one isn't so grainy!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...