Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fresh and Natural Co. Reopening Today!

Hi all!

I just wanted to share that Fresh and Natural Co. is supposed to re-open today after the major computer crash Jocelyne had. I really hope she's able to open today, I'm eager to purchase from her again! I'll be keeping an eye out today for when/if her sites are accessible today. You'll be able to access her shop here and here. If you haven't tried Fresh and Natural Co. before, you can find my reviews of her products here (when the shop was still called Lush Lip Candy), here, and here. To stay up-to-date with Fresh and Natural Co., follow the shop's Facebook page here.

Keep an eye out and happy shopping!

--Christina

1 comment:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...