Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Balms I've got my eye on 7.24.12

This week the balms that are tempting me are:

Love & Toast's Blood Orange
(taken from here)
Seriously, just look at how adorable that packaging is! Plus I love love love blood orange balms!

Firebird Bath & Body's Cherry Limeade
(taken from here)
I have wanted to try this balm for SO long, I'm hoping there's a sale or something soon otherwise I'm just going to cave in! 

Jadewick's Thai Coconut
(taken from here)
This is definitely going to be in my next order of balm from Jadewicks!



What balms are tempting you this week? Have you tried any of these balms or companies before? I'd love any flavor recommendations you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...