Saturday, July 7, 2012

Olimax Soap is Having a Sale!

Hi all!

Just found out today that Olimax Soap is having a MONTH LONG sale! To save 30% on your entire order for the month of July just enter the code julyjuly12 at check out but only at Etsy.com. You can find their Etsy page here. I've reviewed Olimax Soap before, in case you missed it you can find the review right here. I'm not the BIGGEST fan of Olimax, but their balms are pretty decent and if they're your kind of thing then this may be a good time to stock up! I may even try a couple of new flavors I was eyeing the other day like Coconut Pineapple and Ginger! Remember, Olimax Soap has 3 lip balms for $7.50 which is a heck of a deal! At 30% off that puts it at about $5.25! Awesome!

If you decide to buy let me know what flavors you try!

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...