Friday, July 27, 2012

Where has Lemon Citrus gone?

Hi all!

I know I've been posting way too much lately and I promise I'll try to stop but I've been so curious the last couple of weeks as to where Lemon Citrus has gone. Does anyone know what happened to that shop? I loved her lip balms and had quite a few waiting in my shopping cart that I still wanted to try. I stayed away from Etsy for a month or so, because obviously if you go on Etsy you're bound to buy something or other, but when I went to visit again I saw that the shop was no longer in existence. I also saw that Hilda was no longer listed in my "circle" and wasn't a user on Etsy.com anymore.

I would really love any information anyone has on what happened to the shop.

Thanks for all your help!

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what happened exactly; I can't find their facebook page anymore either.

    What I do know that happened to me and many others (based upon feedback) is that I placed an order in April and never received it. Unfortunately, I had to open a PayPal dispute. I hope whatever turmoil that caused this is resolved or resolves itself quickly.

    Also, I love reading your posts and the more frequent, the better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that! She was so prompt in sending out my orders in the past. I wonder what happened to cause such trouble. I hope so too. Thanks for giving me some clues, I'm hoping others will be able to fill in the gaps. If I hear anything more about Lemon Citrus, I'll be sure to post it!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  2. Even I was wondering where she went.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like it was a very abrupt absence and I am so curious as to what happened!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  3. I was wondering that too! I really liked her shop! Maybe she will re-open under another name? Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering that too! I had placed several order a while back and she was always real good about getting them to me in a timely manner. Maybe she will open up a shop under another name?

    P.S. Love your blog! I just recently found it and I have been "stalking " you on Instagram :) I'm Sugarcoatshop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I hope she re-opens eventually, I really liked her balms.

      I'm so happy you found the blog! It's been so nice chatting with you on Instagram!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...